August 27th, 2012 by Questions

we signed a consumer proposal in nova scotia witha company called mcuig and company we were misled I supplied my income and my wife they said we could afford a payment of 500 per month with the income we had and three children we couldnt afford it . i feel the company Mccuig and company ruined us what do we do now haken up in nova scotia

Posted from: Nova Scotia


One Response to “misled”

, A licensed trustee said:

If you think you have been mistreated by a trustee then you should contact the local Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy to discuss your concerns.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)