Mr. James Thomson

March 7th, 2012 by Questions

I owe the government approximately $48,000. I am doing a proposal at this time but I cannot keep up with the payments. I would like to go bankrupt if it is possible. I am retired at this time. This is deeply depressing me please help. Thankyou

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Mr. James Thomson”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

To file a local trustee directly. The sooner you contact the trustee’s office the quicker you can get all the necessary information together and the sooner you can file the bankruptcy.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)