More month at the end of my money

March 12th, 2012 by Questions

My ex wife and I made a CP and I have been paying on it for just over a year. I am finding with all my other bills and support, etc. I have a lot of month left at the end of my money! Is there a way to change the monthly amount I pay on my CP. Thank you

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “More month at the end of my money”

, A licensed trustee said:

Call the trustee that is administering your proposal – ask them to review your situation to see if an amendment is appropriate. There is no charge for doing this, but you have to go through the voting process again and your creditors may not agree to accept smaller payments…

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)