Amendment to Proposal

I filed for a propsal, however, my husband and I are now separating and I need to adjustment my monthly repayment amount. It is currently $1000/mth for 60 months. I earn $75,000/yr. This does not allow for child support, rent, utilities etc. Can I file for an amendment to reduce the amount?

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “Amendment to Proposal”

A licensed trustee said...

I am sorry to hear things aren’t working out – you should contact your trustee to discuss your situation. It is possible to file an amendment and change the terms of your proposal. The process is ot complicated. The only catch is that your creditors get to votye all over again on the new deal.

Call your trustee to get started.