consumer proposal

September 2nd, 2011 by Questions

i can no longer keep up with the payments in my consumer proposal, what shall i do?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “consumer proposal”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

At this point you need to speak with your trustee. It is very likely that if you can’t keep up with the original offer you made under the consumer proposal, you may need to look at filing a bankruptcy. But this is something you can talk to your trustee about.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)