June 28th, 2011 by Questions

I just recived the annulmemt of my consumer proposal . I want to know if ther is a chance to reinstate it or not what are my other options aside from banckrupcy

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Steve.m”

, A licensed trustee said:

There are provisions in the law to re-instate a consumer proposal depending on when yours was filed. You should contact your trustee to ask how it is done. One of things you will be asked to do is bring your payments current – when a proposal is annulled it is becuase you have fallen 3 payments in arrears so you will need to come up with at least 3 payments to get it restarted (more if it has been a few months since it was annulled). Call your trustee.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)