refusing CP

May 25th, 2011 by Questions

What if proposal is refused? can we declare bankrupcy right away to stop collections?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “refusing CP”

, A licensed trustee said:

Yes you may. If you call the trustee you dealt with for the proposal they may quickly prepare the dopcuments required to file. If you don’t want to deal with the same trustee you are free to go someplace else…

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)