Free Consultation


can i apply for a consumer proposal, the government is garnishing my wages for $1200/month

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “taxes”

Barton Goth – Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said...

A consumer proposal is definately one of your available options. You would have to meet with a local trustee just to ensure that you would qualify to fiel a proposal. But assuming that you do, the proposal will immediately put in to place a Stay of Proceedings that will put a stop to this garnisee you are currently subject to.