Save cash

November 15th, 2009 by Questions

in order to save a lump sum amount for the first monthly payment to the trustee, I cannot pay my current bills. This will cause them to contact me about this. What can I tell them ?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Save cash”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

Simply tell them what is taking place. Let them know you are in the process of filing bankruptcy or consumer proposal, who it is going to be through and when you expect it will be signed.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)