change from proposal to bankruptcy

July 1st, 2009 by Questions

can you change it to a bankruptcy after youve been in proposal for a year?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “change from proposal to bankruptcy”

, A licensed trustee said:

You can’t “change” your proposal into a bankruptcy, but you have the right to file bankurptcy and thereby end your proposal. Call your trustee (or a new one if for some reaosn you don’t want to deal with your original trustee anymore) and they can explain the process to you.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)