EI Overpayments

January 27th, 2009 by Questions

I filed a consumer proposal about 2 months ago. The other day I recieved a letter from Service Canada advising me I owe them about $4000 in EI overpayments. I am not able to repay this…. am I able to amend my proposal to add this debt?? Please help.

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “EI Overpayments”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

The best thing to do is to contact your trustee and they will be able to help you determine what is necessary.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)