September 16th, 2008 by Questions

I owe money in Ontario but now live outside Canada. I am in collection and Nor-Don is calling.
Can I negotiate with them to repay the money?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Colletions”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. - Bankruptcy Trustees said:

You can always try to negotiate with this collection agent and often times I find collection agents are willing to settle as long as the money is paid in quickly. Otherwise you may have to file a consumer proposal to get any concessions that will be permitted to be paid over time.

But definitely try to negotiate informally to start.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)