Discharge Certificate

January 9th, 2014 by Questions

I have lost my discharge certificate. How do I get a replacement?
The trustee that I used actually went out of business, so I can’t contact them.

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Discharge Certificate”

, A licensed trustee said:

Contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy – they can tell you which trustee has assumed administrative responsibility for the trustee that closed. I should warn you, that there will be a cost associated with finding you a replacement. It will either have to come out of storage and be copied or perhaps, a new one created (which might require Court approval).

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)