December 5th, 2013 by Questions

what happens when a trustee keeps changing the rules which we had agreed upon , is there a regulatory body i can contact?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Mr”

, A licensed trustee said:

Contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy and ask them to review your file.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)