May 14th, 2013 by Questions

I am just wondering if you could tell me where i could obtain a copy of my absolute order of discharge.

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “mrs”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

Either contact your trustee, or order it from the Alberta Court of Queens Bench. Your trustee may not still have it as legally they only have to hang onto file related documents for 4 years from date of trustee discharge, but the court will have a much more robust archive.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)