Value of house

February 20th, 2013 by Questions

What happens to my investment partner’s share when I file a Consumer Bankruptsy? I am on title of an investment property where a partner has a 50% claim to it.

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “Value of house”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

This depends on a number of factors, so to answer I would need a little more informaiton. If you want to call me at 780-435-5110, ask for Bart, and I would be happy to explain this in more detail.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)