Free Consultation

bankrupsy fraud

i recently found out my mother had 115,000 dollars in her account while filing for bankrupcy and got away with it.
what should i do

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “bankrupsy fraud”

A licensed trustee said...

Either call her trustee or the closest Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy and report her.