Loss of Bankruptcy Discharge Papers

December 20th, 2012 by Questions

I was discharged in April 2007 did have my original copy but seemed to have misplaced it. Is there anyway of getting another copy somewhere like the court that my case was heard or my trustee? Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Loss of Bankruptcy Discharge Papers”

, A licensed trustee said:

Call the trustee that handled your bankruptcy – if you don’t remember the trustee you used then call the nearest Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy and ask them who it was. Your trustee should be able to reproduce your Discharge, but you should expect to pay a fee…

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)