declare brankruptcy

July 4th, 2012 by Questions

if i have a property and i am getting a pension outside of canada what will happen do i declare that as weel

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “declare brankruptcy”

, A licensed trustee said:

You are required to tell your trustee about all of your income – no matter the source or location. Similarly, you arre required to tell your trustee about all of the things that you own, including property in another country.

The cost to file for bankruptcy is based on your total income and the thngs that you own, no matter where they are located.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)