back family maintanance

March 29th, 2012 by Questions

I owe my wife back child support. Will bankruptcy erase this.

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “back family maintanance”

, A licensed trustee said:

No, bankruptcy law cannot deal with support arrears. The only way to have support arrears erased is to return to Family Cort and ask the judge to change the amount of support you were ordered to pay.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)