May 30th, 2011 by Questions

hi there my question is i have went bankrupt 2 years again at that time i owed a relative money and said should i tell the bankrupt person and they said to forget about what i owe them but now they are trying to get money from me from then. what can i do? thanks

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “loans”

, A licensed trustee said:

You need to call the trustee that handled your bankruptcy. On the one hand, the debt will have been dealt with by your bankruptcy discharge, BUT by not idsclosing it when you filed you have committed an offence and as such the Court may want to review your bankruptcy and assess some kind of penalty… Call your trustee and they will explain your options.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)