Free Consultation

Change of Mind

After filing for bankruptcy, can we change our mind to a consumer proposal?

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “Change of Mind”

Avatar photo
Barton Goth – Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said...

You can’t reverse the bankruptcy because you changed your mind, but what you can do is file a consumer proposal. If your creditors accept the proposal, this will serve to annul the bankruptcy and it should accomplish exactly your wish. Your best to discuss this with your existing trustee.