March 23rd, 2011 by Questions

Can the credit bureau show balances after a discharge. I have balances,and high limits showing and stating included in bankruptcy with zero dollars past due. Who can I send a copy of my report to in order to verify this information is reporting accurate?

Posted from: Nova Scotia


One Response to “Discharged”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

I dont know if you have sent a copy of your discharge to the credit bureau already, you should have done that when you first received it. Regardless, what you need to do now is to contact the credIt bureau (Equifax or Transunion). Each bureau has their own dispute resolution process that must be followed to remove errors from your file.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)