fraudulent bankruptcy

December 20th, 2010 by Questions

What happens if someone I know transfers his house over to his parents (step father and mother) to protect it from bankruptcy then takes title back once he is out of bankruptcy? I believe the span was 4 years

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “fraudulent bankruptcy”

, A licensed trustee said:

You should contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy to discuss/express your concerns. They will then either investigate the matter themselves or refer it back to the trustee that handled the bankruptcy.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)