Work in a different country

November 11th, 2009 by Questions

I filed for bankruptcy, but assuming I find a job in a different country before being discharged, what should I do?

Posted from: Quebec


One Response to “Work in a different country”

, A licensed trustee said:

If it makes sense to take the job then go for it. You have paperwork and payment obligations with your trustee, but if you keep those up to date you may relocate anywhere you want/need to.

Before you decide, contact the trustee handling your file and work out the mechanics of how you will correspond and meet all of your resposnibilites to your bankrutcy BEFORE you leave.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)