My trustee destoyed my files

November 19th, 2009 by Questions

I was recently approved for a mortgage and the lender requested copies of my Statement of Affairs and bankruptcy paperwork. I have the Discharge papers but the paperwork for it was lost. My trustee no longer has the files. Where can I get them from?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “My trustee destoyed my files”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

You may be able to contact your local court house to obtain a copy of this, or perhaps the local Superintendent of Bankruptcy office may have another copy.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)