Reverse bankruptcy

October 5th, 2009 by Questions

I filled three years ago and now i have a really good job and would love to pay back the debt i wrote off by filing bankruptcy. It was all creit cards only. Can i reverse it and start making payments and have this taken off my credit report

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Reverse bankruptcy”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

You can’t simply reverse a bankruptcy. Your options at this point are to complete the bankruptcy or you can file a consumer proposal to annul the bankruptcy.

Either way you need to contact your original trustee to discuss the next steps.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)