Back taxs owed

can one add what they owe revenue canada on their bankruptcy ?

Posted from: British Columbia

One Response to “Back taxs owed”

Barton Goth – Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said...

If you are still in bankruptcy this is pretty simple to do as long as the debt relates to a time period prior to the date the bankruptcy was signed. However, if you have been discharged it is a little more difficult and you will need to discuss it directly with your trustee..