Where to go to file income tax after my discharge?

March 21st, 2009 by Questions

Where should I go to file my 1st income tax after my discharge in July 2008? Are there certain tax companies that process differently?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Where to go to file income tax after my discharge?”

, A licensed trustee said:

Any tax preparer should be able to assist you. You will require a copy of your “pre-bankruptcy income tax return” as filed by your trustee (they should have mailed you a copy by now). Take that and all of the documents you normally require to file your taxes to whomever you choose. If they have any questions ask them to call the trustee that handled you file.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)