Free Consultation

Pre & Post income tax return

I have filed in May 2008 and was discharged Jan 2009. My trustee has completed my already done 2006 return, 2007 and also sent paper work to complete my 2008 tax return. I was wondering if there is any way i could receive a copy of these returns if I wanted them for record keeping.

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “Pre & Post income tax return”

Barton Goth – Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said...

Just ask your trustee, they will be more than happy to provide you copies of all the returns they have on file.