Where can I get my 15 year old bankruptcy record?

February 9th, 2009 by Questions

I need to find information about my bankruptcy. Where can I get information about details and dates ?

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “Where can I get my 15 year old bankruptcy record?”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

There are 3 places you can look. First you can contact your trustee to see if they have everything, this is a long shot, but it is possible. The second place to check is the Superintendent of Bankruptcy. They will have a few details, but likely not a lot of specific information past dates and the name of trustee. The third possibility is the local court where you filed. While none of these places will have a copy of everything, they are the only places that it is possible.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)