Free Consultation

Updating credit standing

I filed for personal bankruptcy in Nov. 2002. Since then my credit rating hasn`t budged and I keep getting refused for credt cards. Is there a procedure to go through to update my profile and who can I consult for that ?
Thank you.

Posted from: Quebec

One Response to “Updating credit standing”

Barton Goth – Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said...

There is no procedure or person to consult with to update your credit file, what you need to do is follow the steps listed at the following link: credit repair.