discharge papers

November 17th, 2008 by Questions

I filed Bankrupy in 2005 for the first time and completed all the required duties however, I did not receive any discharge papers what do I do to get them?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “discharge papers”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

What you need to do is contact your trustee. They should be able to confirm whether or not you were discharged and provide you a copy of the discharge documents.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)