Worked for a company that filed bankruptcy.

May 30th, 2008 by Questions

We did work for a company that went bankrupt. What do we have to file with the Trustee ?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Worked for a company that filed bankruptcy.”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. - Bankruptcy Trustees said:

You will have to file a proof of claim with the trustee. The best thing to do is to contact that trustee and they will ensure you get the documents and are aware of how and what you need to proved along with the documents.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)