Coming back to Canada

March 4th, 2008 by Questions

Hey there,

I am a Canadian Citizen. I filed Bankruptcy in 1998 and moved to the US in 1999. I will be moving home soon. I cannot recall ever having received a discharge notice. How do I find this out, and how do I check my credit rating before I come back home without a Canadian Address yet??


One Response to “Coming back to Canada”

, A licensed trustee said:

Contact Equifax and/or Trans Union – these are the two largest credit reporting agencies in Canada and request a copy of your report. To find out about your discharge you should contact the trustee that handled your bankruptcy for you, or contact the Office of thye Superintendent of Bankruptcy.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)