WHen can I file for my income tax

January 25th, 2008 by Questions

I recieved my discharge last year 2007 9 months after I filed bankrupcy, Can I now file for my own income tax? And who will get my income tax return for this year?


One Response to “WHen can I file for my income tax”

, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:

If you filed for bankruptcy in 2007 then your trustee will be preparing your return and receiving any associated refund. However if you filed for bankruptcy in 2006 then the 2007 return will be back to normal.

It is the date you filed bankrutpcy that is looked at not the date of discharge.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)