mortgage with a cosignee

January 18th, 2008 by Questions

I am 68 years old, I don`t want to wait 6 years to own a house again . My brother has secure a mortgage on a house that my wife an I will live in and pay for (I am retired with a good pension) my brother will transfer me the house as soon as my credit will allow it.
Is there any financial institution that will allow me to purchase that house with my brother as a cosignee or as a co-owner.


One Response to “mortgage with a cosignee”

, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:

Now while I don’t have a list of potential institutions, I don’t think you will have any trouble finding someone that will allow this to take place. My best advise is to start with your broth’s bank, approach them to see if possible and then if necessary expand your search from there.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)