debt consolidation loans

November 25th, 2008 by Questions

Who provides the loan to consolidate the debt….for collateral can one use a death insurance policy which could be signed over to the lender?

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “debt consolidation loans”

, A licensed trustee said:

I’m sorry, but if you want to consolidate your debts then you must apply to a bank (or other financial institution). If approved then they provide the funds to pay-off your debts.

If you are not approved then you may want to consider a debt management program or a consumer proposal. If these won’t work for you then perhaps you should be thinking about filing for bankruptcy.

If you are sure what you should be doing then use the links of this site to find a trustee in your area and give them a call. They will review all of your options and help you settle on a program that’s right for you.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)