obtain the judgement

November 25th, 2009 by Questions

When a collector goes to court, can he do so without letting the person know and obtain the judgement?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “obtain the judgement”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

They will have to provide notice of the court date, but they only have to notify the address they have on file. If you have moved and failed to update your contact info with the collector or bank then your notice likely would have been sent to your old address.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)