Free Consultation

changing trustee

If I want to change trustees can I do that?

One Response to “changing trustee”

Desmond West-Chow, CIRP, Trustee said...

Once a trustee has been appointed to your file, they are obliged to complete the appointment unless there is a request and vote from your creditors to replace the trustee. As such, there is no way to change trustees part way through your filing. If you believe there is a major issue, you can contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy to discuss this with them.