Property Foreclosure

August 11th, 2012 by Questions

My house went into foreclosure and now CMHC is after me for the deficiency amount. Would this be covered under Bankruptcy??

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “Property Foreclosure”

, A licensed trustee said:

Yes it is.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)