Bankruptcy Fraud

My ex-business partner illegally stole my company via an illegal security agreement. Took all the assets. He left without paying the company’s debt (leaving it with me) I’m suing him for what is rightfully mine so i can pay off company debt and close company properly. While in litigation, he transfered 65k of his home equity to his father-in-law’s company and is now delcaring bankruptcy to get out of the lawsuit. The 65k is more than enough to settle the case and the money used will be paying off company’s debt. Do I report him to the RCMP?

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “Bankruptcy Fraud”

A licensed trustee said...

Contact the trustee handling the file – they will then report it to the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy who in turn will refer it to the RCMP if they fell it is warranted.