January 31st, 2012 by Questions

if im a senior citizen and cant work anymore because of illness and cant afford to pay off credit cards and small debt can i claim bankrupsy i also dont own a house just rent

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “leanne”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

Definitely you can file for bankruptcy, in fact you have just described a very common situation in many bankruptcies. What I would suggest is that you contact a local trustee, arrange for a free consultation, I think you will find that taking a proactive step to dealing with your debts will help alleviate some of the stress your obviously struggling with.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)