Free Consultation


still owe money to trustee, its been about just over 2 years, had major family problems and totally forgot about it but now want to take care of it, will i be in truoble for wanting to clear everything up now.

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “question”

A licensed trustee said...

You already know what you have to do – call the trustee that handled your file and ask them what you need to do now in order to be discharged. By not completing things properly you have certainly increased the cost and you will likely have to appear in Court to explain why you didn’t follow through with what you started.

It will only get worse the longer you leave it – the sooner begun the sooner you’re done.