Free Consultation

government fines

do i have to pay government fines after declaring bankruptcy?

Posted from: Alberta

One Response to “government fines”

A licensed trustee said...

Yes you do. The only way to have a fine changed/eliminated is to return to the body that assessed the fine and ask that it be changed.