Bankruptcy filing, and reversal of filing

June 3rd, 2009 by Questions

I filed my application to enter bankruptcy on May 7, 2009. On May 22nd I discovered I would be inheiriting a small amount of funds which if utilized appropriately would more than satisfy my debts. Is there any way I can reverse my application to file and deal with my creditor otherwise.

Thank you and i look forward to your quick rsponse

Posted from: Manitoba


One Response to “Bankruptcy filing, and reversal of filing”

, A licensed trustee said:

It is possible to have a bankruptcy annulled (cancelled) or you may file a proposal to your creditors that (if accepted) will cause the bankruptcy to be annulled.

Call your trustee and let them know what is happening and they can help you sort things out.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)