March 11th, 2009 by Questions

I have declared personal bankruptcy and I have to resign as Director of my company how can I do when I`m the sole director of my company ?

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “Director”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

It is not a question of how, it is a necessary thing as legally you are not allowed. So what you need to do is find someone else that is willing to be listed on paper as the director in your stead (i.e spouse, parent, sibling, friend etc.)

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)