Can I change my mind?!

I have filed for personal bankruptcy in the last few days – paper signed. Upon further sober thought I think the better solution for me would be a Consumer Proposal. Can I go back to my trustee and ask to go the Consumer Proposal route? They are closed until the first week in January so I can`t check with them until then.

One Response to “Can I change my mind?!”

Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said...

Filing a consumer proposal can serve to automatically annul a bankruptcy, so the answer to your question is yes. You are best to do this through your original trustee and simply contact them when they open.