Whom do I notify about my Discharge???

April 6th, 2007 by Questions

I just received my Discharge certificate so, Whom should I notify about my discharge or send a copy????


One Response to “Whom do I notify about my Discharge???”

, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:

You should send a copy of your discharge certificate to Equifax and Transunion Credit. This way both of the major credit bureau’s will be informed that the discharge has taken place.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)