Free Consultation

Incorporated company

I am an owner of a small incorporated company. The company owe some money in Taxes to Revenue Of Canada and Quebec. Can I include this amounts in my bankrupcy.

One Response to “Incorporated company”

A licensed trustee said...

The directors of a corporation are personally responsible for the government obligations (taxes) of the corporation. If the directors file personal bankruptcy then these debts will be included in their bankruptcy.

Cases involving corporations are always more complicated – I strongly suggest you use the links on this site to find a trustee in your area to speak to about your situation.